Miley Cyrus-Hollywood Young Star

miley cyrus cuteMiley Cyrus
Hollywood Young Star
Biography & Wallpapers

April 10, 2009: Hannah Montana: The Movie rakes in $34 million to top the box office. Cyrus, who calls the film "very clever," tells PEOPLE she's happy fans have embraced her as Miley. "It's just an honor for people to be able to relate to me and my music–and not so much the character anymore," she says. "I can't be Hannah Montana forever. I have to have something after this."

June, 2009: Less than a week after splitting with Gaston, Cyrus admits she's "reconnected" with ex Nick Jonas. "He's my best friend," she says, "and we still hang out all the time, and we've definitely reconnected." Days later, Nick's brother Joe confirms on national TV that the two are, in fact, back together. But their reunion is brief.

August, 2009: Cyrus is spotted kissing her The Last Song costar Liam Hemsworth in Nashville. "I've never gotten along with someone so well," Cyrus, 16, tells Seventeen. The Aussie actor even encourages Cyrus to delete her Twitter account, upsetting tween fans worldwide. "I'm finding ways to make my personal and private life more of my life," she adds before signing off.

Miley Cyrus's Latest Wallpapers >>


miley cyrus sweet-1600x1200

miley cyrus smiling-1680x1050

miley cyrus US singer-1600x1200

miley cyrus singer-1680x1050

miley cyrus posing-1280x960

miley cyrus photoshoot-1440x900

miley cyrus photo shoot-1600x1200

miley cyrus singing-1600x1200

Next Wallpapers